2008年1月4日金曜日

Homework #3

CLOTHS



1.Yes, sometime I do. Because
cloths are one of the way to
express to their personality.

2. It is difficult quesion. Although
if people is Japanese, I will be
able to say yes soon, I could'nt
say same answer clearly if they
are people from foreign country.
But I believe that people from
foreign country also know TPO.
For example they don't wear T-shirt
at the important conference.
So my anwer is Japanese society
don't judge because they dress.

3. WHITE
No, they don't.
But sometime they reflect my mood.


FRIEND

1.subject about income.

2.Yes, I have.
someone has different idea,
sence of value, and sense of
fashion. I also talk about
difference thing and go to
difference place. For example
night club, cafe bar in the night.
But I could find new different
myself.

0 件のコメント: