2008年1月7日月曜日

Class #8 Homework

Wedding

I don't have idea that I want to
have massive wedding, but
I want to call people who has
done me great survice ever.
The number may be large.

I think eloping is not good for me
because I love family above all.
I can't do it and man who my family
satisfy is best for me. On the other
word, man who my family stop is not
good for me.

I want to have wedding in America becaus
another family live in, so I want to introdce
them to my husband.

My ideal wedding is place where every guests
can enjoy and celebrate us. If possible, I want
to wear three dresses, white, pink and pastel
purple because pink is my favorite color and
purple is my grandmother's favorite color.
Beside I want to read the letter to my parents.
But I don't care the day. Most of old Japanese
care because it' is like superstitons. I think it
concerns if I have wedding at the shrine.

0 件のコメント: